We want your time at Bourbon Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn to be as enjoyable and memorable as possible. Our historic and beautiful Inn located downtown Bardstown, Kentucky, offers luxurious accommodations that are a perfect alternative to run-of-the-mill hotel rooms.
To assure that our guests face no surprises when they arrive, we ask that you read through our policies for information regarding rates, cancellations, check-in/out times, and more.
- Rates are based on Double Occupancy: For additional Guests, add $25/person/night – which must be agreeable and with advance notice to Innkeepers.
- Children CANNOT be accommodated unless it involves a cottage OR full property rental. A $20/child fee applies.
- Pets are acceptable, with advance notice and agreement to our Pet Policy. A $25/pet fee applies.
- Smoking: NO SMOKING is allowed INSIDE, smoking allowed OUTSIDE only. A minimum $250 fee will be charged should there be any damages or lingering smoke as a result of a Guest smoking inside.
- Candles: Prohibited – Sorry, but our fire alarms are very sensitive, our insurance prohibits candle use, and you will be responsible for all charges resulting in clean-up of wax or fire damages.
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Personal Checks (subject to a $30 return check fee), Traveler’s Checks, and Gift Certificates.
- Deposit Required: Small inns are greatly affected by cancellations. Others are turned away when you agree to rent a room/s. Therefore, we have established a fair payment policy: 50% of rental (minimum 1-night charge) is due by cash, check, money order, traveler’s check, or credit/debit card when your reservation is made. The balance is due at the end of your stay or rental agreement. You are responsible for the entire amount of your rental agreement. All payments are guaranteed by a valid Credit or Debit Card.
- Rates & Taxes: Subject to a 6% State Sales Tax, 1% Transient Room Tax, and 3% Tourism Tax. Prices may vary from other website quotes not updated and from quotes involving holidays or festival weekends.
- Early Departures: Should you need to depart prior to your reservation end-date you will be expected to fulfill your reservation commitment.
- Check-In/Check-Out Time: Check-In is between 4:00pm-10:00pm EDT and Check-Out is by 12:00noon. Early arrivals will be turned away, unless advance arrangements have been agreed upon. Please no early drop-off of bags or in-room items. Drive-bys are permissible, but not for tours/history of the home, use of bathrooms, or other reasons for unexpected arrivals. Late Arrivals after 10:00pm require advance notification and Key Arrangements to be provided. Please, no calls or unexpected arrivals after 11:00pm, out of respect and courtesy of other guests.
- Cancellation Policy: Should you cancel outside of 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded, less a $25/room/night Administration/Re-booking Fee. Should you cancel 14 days or less of your scheduled arrival date (30 days for groups involving more than 1 guest room), your entire deposit will be forfeited unless we can re-book your room so it does not result in a loss of business. Upon our ability to re-book your room/s, your deposit will then be refunded less the $25/room/night Administration/Re-booking Fee. Cancellations within 7 days require the full reservation value to be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. ANY and ALL rescheduled reservations will require the full financial responsibility of the Guest (100% obligation for payment, regardless of the advance notice for cancellation or further rescheduling of dates.)
- Trip Cancellation Plan AVAILABLE – request when making reservation: If you need to cancel up to 12pm EST the day of your arrival, you get a FULL REFUND of your DEPOSIT less a $25 Administration Fee. The cost of the plan is only 15% of your reserved room rate. Pre-payment of the full value of your reservation is required in advance for this plan using a Credit or Debit Card.
- Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the Guest. This includes the responsibility of everyone in the Guest Party. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the Guest will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. Charges may need to be applied after the departure of the Guest as deemed necessary by the Owner/Innkeeper.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The property is privately owned and operated. Should there be any disorderly conduct, disrespect to owners and other guests, intentional damage, or non-compliance with our Inn’s policies, you may be asked to leave at any time.
- Waiver of Liability: Owners will not be held liable for accidents or injury to Guests or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- Non-disparagement clause prohibits any and all disparaging or negative comments to be posted anywhere online, as a result of a stay. Violators are subject to possible legal action and/or fines. If refunds are involved and a negative review is still posted, the customer’s refund will be retracted and the full payment will apply. Any issues of dissatisfaction should be raised at the time of stay for immediate resolution, and therefore circumventing the need for negative or disparaging comments to be made online.
I, as the customer, agree to be respectful to the property, its owners and employees, as well as other guests AND pay for any and all charges related to my stay at Bourbon Manor.