If your summer vacation plans have you visiting our incredible bourbon-themed Bed and Breakfast, then odds are you’re going to be looking for some of the best tours and tastings at local Kentucky Distilleries. Visiting bourbon distilleries and getting a taste of America’s original spirit is certainly among the most popular things to do here in the town of Bardstown. There are 10 incredible Kentucky Distilleries within a short drive from our Bed and Breakfast, too, which means it’s the perfect place to enjoy a bourbon-centric getaway.
For true bourbon connoisseurs, there’s no better choice for lodging that our bourbon-themed Bed and Breakfast, either. To put it simply, the Bourbon Manor is a bourbon lover’s paradise! With 10 bourbon cocktail-themed guest rooms and an unbeatable location near the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, you’ll want for nothing during your stay at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast. We even have some great bourbon-based packages to make your planning that much easier. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Bardstown Kentucky today!
Visit These 10 Kentucky Distilleries This summer
Kentucky, and Bardstown specifically, is the bourbon capital of the world. Kentucky distilleries have been producing this delicious spirit for over 200 years. Today, it really can be found in just about every aspect of daily life here in Bardstown. From dining, sipping, shopping, and simply learning more about this spirit, Bardstown is everything you’ve hoped for when it comes to bourbon tasting and touring this summer.
There are 10 Kentucky Distilleries producing bourbon within a 16-mile radius of downtown Bardstown. When we say you don’t have to travel far to taste some of the finest Kentucky bourbons, we mean it! Each of these Bardstown distilleries has its own unique character and product. Here are the top 10 Kentucky distilleries near our Bed and Breakfast:
- Bardstown Bourbon Company is a modern, elegant space for bourbon tasting, and is comparable to wine tasting in the esteemed Napa Valley. This summer, they are back to offering limited capacity tasting experiences, rickhouse tours, and in-person cocktail classes, as well as reduced capacity dining at The Bardstown Bourbon Kitchen & Bar.
- With 3 tours to choose from, you’ll love the time spent at Barton 1792 Distillery, which is the oldest fully-operating Bardstown Distillery.
- Heaven Hill Distillery has been crafting its delicious spirits since 1935. Their Bourbon Heritage Center is the perfect place to unravel the history and nuances of Kentucky bourbon.
- Lux Row Distillers is the newest member of esteemed Kentucky distilleries along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. With over 18,000 square feet, 6 barrel warehouses at capacity, and a 43-foot custom copper still, Lux Row Distillers is capable of producing 3 million gallons of bourbon every year.
- Log Still Distillery is opening in 2020, making it a relative newcomer to the Bardstown distillery scene, but their family – the Dant Family – has been producing bourbon in Bardstown for 7 generations.
- Four Roses Bourbon is truly unlike any other. They handcraft 10 distinct bourbon recipes, producing a unique range of products that really must be tasted to be appreciated.
- Small-batch bourbon production that is true to its roots is what you’ll find at Preservation Distillery & Farms. It’s a hidden gem of distilleries in Bardstown, and should definitely be on your list of places to visit.
- Step back in time at Maker’s Mark Distillery and enjoy a taste of their delicious small-batch bourbon.
- Willet Distillery, also known as Kentucky Bourbon Distillers, produced a delicious range of bourbon and rye whiskey. They offer daily tours, and their tasting room is one of the only places to get a taste of their very rare releases of Single Barrel and Small Batch Willett Family Estate Bottled Bourbon and Rye Whiskeys.
- Jim Beam American Stillhouse is probably the most recognized household name Kentucky Bourbon, and their distillery is certainly worth a visit. Beyond just great tastings and a behind-the-scenes look at how Bourbon is made, they also offer cocktail classes so you can impress at your next party.
Stay at the Best Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky
It doesn’t matter if you just visit 1 of these Kentucky distilleries or all 10. But while you’re here, why not stay in the world’s first bourbon-themed Bed and Breakfast? That’s exactly what you’ll find at the Bourbon Manor, where each of our 10 guest rooms in the main house is named after a different bourbon cocktail. Beyond our creative play on the area’s top attraction, you’ll find an inviting ambiance and exceptional hospitality that far exceeds what you’d find at a traditional hotel.
We also offer a day spa on-site to help ease your stressors away, allowing you to fully embrace your getaway and leave feeling as renewed as possible. We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to. That’s one of the many perks of staying at a small, boutique property like ours! Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Bardstown Kentucky Today!