Discover the very best bed and breakfast near the Kentucky Bourbon Trail in the absolutely charming, historic town of Bardstown, Kentucky. The Bourbon Manor offers guests luxurious accommodations, gourmet bourbon-inspired breakfasts, and a bed and breakfast near all the Bardstown attractions. Enjoy a blissful night’s sleep in one of our 10 elegant, antique-appointed guestrooms with the 2 Pre-Civil War plantation homes. In addition to our location in Bardstown, the Bourbon Capital of the World, we’re al the best bed and breakfast near some of the top distilleries found on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
The Bourbon Manor’s list of awards and accolades continues to grow beginning in 2014 until today. In fact, we’ve been featured on PBS, in the New York Times, Country Living Magazine, and the Bourbon Review Magazine. Most recently we’ve won “Best B&B Breakfast in Kentucky” by the Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky, TOP 50 Places to Stay in Bourbon Country – by the Bourbon Review Magazine, and “2019 Top 10 Best Romantic Inn” by ILoveInns.com.
The innkeepers and staff at the Bourbon Manor are dedicated to creating the best bed and breakfast experience for all our guests and offering exceptional service. While winning awards and achieving placement on “Best-of” or “Top 10” lists is wonderful, the appreciation and thanks from our guests are the most satisfying compliments:
- “Our stay was wonderful. Quiet, elegant, peaceful. Each breakfast was 5 star. The ambiance was historic and quaint. Extremely well appointed and immaculate accommodations. The charm and beauty of a grand old Southern Mansion were well preserved with love and dignity. “
Reserve your own bourbon-themed guest suite at the Bourbon Manor for the very best bed and breakfast stay on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
3 Reasons to stay at the Best Bed and Breakfast Near the Kentucky Bourbon Trail
The Bourbon Manor has all the luxury and comfort that guests expect from a world-class bed and breakfast. However, its location in a town named the “Most Beautiful Small Town in America,” by Rand McNally and USA Today, makes your stay here even more special. Additionally, the Bourbon Manor offers wonderful specials and packages for a dream vacation customized for you and your loved one.
- Bardstown – Just steps from the Bourbon Manor, our guests can easily explore the wonderfully quaint town of Bardstown. Filled with great restaurants, pubs and unique shops, Bardstown has a rare charm and beauty and has won its share of awards as well. In addition to winning the best small town awards for Fodor’s, AARP, Expedia, and the Travel Channel, The Bourbon Review highlights four Bardstown’s bars on their 99 Best Bourbon Bars in America list. Bourbon lovers flock here to sample the excellent tasting at the town seven distilleries and attend the town’s famous Kentucky Bourbon Festival. Not to mention the wonderfully preserve historic buildings and sites to visit, such as My Old Kentucky Home, the Civil War Museum and The Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey History. Spend a romantic evening strolling the lovely downtown and enjoy fine dining at one of the many excellent restaurants.
- Unique Bourbon Manor Amenities – Experience the very best bed and breakfast getaway that includes some unexpected perks, such as an on-site day spa and bourbon lounge. No travel is needed for a relaxing massage or a rejuvenating facial. The Bourbon Manor’s warm treatment room with a cozy fireplace offers guests a menu of wonderful spa options. The Bunghole, the Bourbon Manor’s bar, and lounge housed in a renovated tobacco barn is the perfect spot for an after-dinner drink in the chic space with cozy seating areas. The Bourbon Manor’s special packages create a custom stay, tailored to your interests. The romantic specials include roses, champagne, chocolates and some offer a couple’s massage, a dinner out with transportation or even a horse and carriage ride around Bardstown. While other packages include golfing, and bourbon tours with transportation included as well.
- The Bed and Breakfast – When guests step into their perfectly appointed, bourbon-themed suite, they know they’ve arrived someplace very special. Each room has its own style that includes the charm of the past with all the modern comforts. The antique decorated rooms also include sumptuous bedding and linens with private baths, some even have their own fireplace or a relaxing jetted tub. Wake to a delicious bourbon-inspired breakfast each morning that will have your ready for another day exploring Bardstown and the distilleries on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. We love all the positive comments from our happy guests:
- “By far the best bed and breakfast we’ve stayed at – the space itself was beautiful, a perfect mix of updated, cozy, warm and everything you’d want in a place to stay.”
- “My stay at the Bourbon Manor was absolutely fantastic! The rooms were so beautiful and rich with history.”
- “We found every aspect of our B&B experience exceptional. The house is beautifully appointed, blending modern functionality with historic charm. “
- “We had such a great experience that I honestly don’t think we will ever be able to go to another Bed & Breakfast. Simply because I do not think my now ridiculously high expectations will be met.”
- “What a beautiful place! Loved the grounds and the close-proximity (walking distance) to downtown Bardstown. The rooms were very elegant and it really felt like you’re stepping back into time (in a good way!) staying here.”
- “Wonderful B&B. Rooms are unique, well done and comfortable. Historic decor and antiques complement the setting. Hosts and staff are friendly, helpful, and accommodating.”
Bardstown and the Bourbon Manor create the best bed and breakfast getaway while exploring the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Escape to a romantic Bed and Breakfast in a charming, historic Kentucky town that’s home to some of the best bourbon makers in the country. Book your Kentucky Bourbon trail adventure at the beautiful Bourbon Manor.