Do you find yourself dreaming of a relaxing and romantic getaway, to help pass the time during these cold winter months? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so we can think of no better time to plan some time away, just the two of you. We have the perfect place in mind for you, too. Our Bed and Breakfast, located in the heart of Bourbon Country, is Bardstown’s top choice for romantic lodging. Let us do all the work for you, so you can spend your time relaxing and focusing on each other. Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a romantic getaway with us this winter, and enjoy a luxurious stay at Bardstown’s top Bed and Breakfast.
A Romantic Getaway in Bardstown
The Bourbon Manor Bed and Breakfast in Bardstown is unbeatable as a romantic getaway destination. We have a well-earned reputation for excellence in hospitality, and you’ll see why from the moment you arrive on our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captivates the very essence of romance. From there, how you spend the remainder of your time is up to you. Some of our favorite ways to get romantic in Bardstown include the following:
- Enjoy an elegant and unforgettable dinner aboard My Kentucky Dinner Train. Other great romantic restaurants to try are The Rickhouse Restaurant & Lounge and Harrison-Smith House.
- When in Bourbon Country, you simply must try the bourbon. Take a guided tour of one of Bardstown’s Bourbon Distilleries, such as Heaven Hills Distillery. Discover more Bourbon History at the Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey History.
- Settle in for good conversation and delicious cocktails at our very own Bourbon Bar & Lounge, The Bunghole, located in our restored 3-story tobacco barn on property.
- Discover life in the Antebellum South at My Old Kentucky Home State Park.
- Drift back in time on a romantic carriage ride around Beautiful Bardstown, and see the historic sites on the Around the Town Carriage.
- Browse through the charming shops and art galleries on the beautiful streets of Downtown Bardstown. You’ll instantly understand why this has been named the Most Beautiful Small Town in America.
It won’t really matter what you do while in Bourbon Country. Cozy moments at our Bed and Breakfast will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. Book your romantic getaway with us today!