Can you feel the love in the air? Valentines Day is just around the corner, and we’re getting excited to celebrate with you. It’s time to let your inner romantic shine! Whether you love the opportunity to be at your most romantic, or dread having to make plans year after year, how about going beyond the traditional chocolate and flowers this year? Make your Valentines day memorable with a romantic getaway to one of Kentucky’s finest Bed and Breakfasts. Book your room at the Bourbon Manor Bed and Breakfast today!
Valentines Day in Bardstown
We think February is the perfect time to get in touch with your inner romantic! In honor of Valentines Day this year, the Bourbon Manor has some wonderful packages to help you make the most of your stay. We offer many enhancements that you can add to our stay, but our most popular at this time of year is our “Ultimate Romantic Getaway” package. It includes:
- 2-Night Deluxe B&B Accommodations (upgrade to a premium room for the price difference of the $199 room value)
- Full Country Gourmet Breakfast for 2 for 2 Mornings
- 2 Bottles of Champagne, Wine, or Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Beverage
- Souvenir Flutes
- $50 Dining Certificate for 2 Nights
- Your choice of Chocolate Dipped Strawberries or Box of Chocolates
- Horse & Carriage Ride around Bardstown.
- Package is priced at $695, which is a $100 SAVINGS!
Couples That Play Together…
At the Bourbon Manor in the age old saying “the couple that plays together, stays together,” and think Bardstown is the perfect place to come play for a romantic weekend. If the above isn’t enough to entice you to our romantic Bed and Breakfast, maybe these ideas will help? Here are some of our favorite ways to turn up the romance in Bardstown:
- Take a tour of one of Bardstown many Bourbon Distilleries.
- Visit the Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey History, where you’ll find a 50-year collection of rare whiskey artifacts.
- Go wine tasting at Springhill Winery or Chuckleberry Farm & Winery.
- Explore the beautiful trails at the Bernheim Arboretum & Research Forest.
- Take a romantic ride on My Old Kentucky Dinner Train.
- Sip on delicious Bourbon cocktails and enjoy delicious tapas at our unique Bourbon-themed Bed and Breakfast and Bar.
- Stroll through the many great shops lining downtown Bardstown.
Whatever it is that draws you here, tap into your romantic side in Bardstown this Valentines Day. Book your room at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast today.