Awards & Accolades
Over the years, we have been fortunate to receive the following awards and recognition…
- Voted “Best B&B Breakfast in Kentucky” by the Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky – 2018
- Voted “Favorite Themed B&B in Kentucky” by the Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky – 2018
- Owner/Innkeeper, Todd Allen, received the President’s Award by the Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky – 2018
- Owner/Innkeeper, Todd Allen, Selected as B&B Marketeer of the Year by the Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky – 2018
- Selected as one of the TOP 50 Places to Stay in Bourbon Country – by the Bourbon Review Magazine – 2018
- Southern Bed & Breakfasts for your next Girls Trip – Southern Living
- Recognition of Excellence for Customer Satisfaction by HotelsCombined – 2018
- Fodor’s pick for one of “America’s Best Small Towns”: Bardstown featuring Bourbon Manor as the B&B to stay, 2017
- AARP named Bardstown as one of its “10 best small towns”, 2017
- Expedia selected Bardstown as one of the “18 Most Interesting U.S. Destinations” featuring Bourbon Manor as the place to stay, 2017
- US News & World Report Top Destinations to visit: Bardstown included with a feature of Bourbon Manor as the place to stay, 2017
- Travel Channel Feature: Bardstown selected as a top 10 Romantic Shopping Destination with Bourbon Manor as the place to stay, 2017
- BnBFinder.com Diamond Collection, 2020
- BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky – Outstanding Contribution Award, 2017
- Booking.com Guest Review Award for 9.6 out of 10 rating, 2017, 2018
- INNKEEPING EXCELLENCE AWARD presented at the Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals (AIHP) Conference, Nashville, 2016
- Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky Frequent Stay Redemption Award, 2016
- Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky Guest Accommodation of the Year, 2015
- TripAdvisor’s Award of Excellence – 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- B&B Marketer of the Year Award to Todd Allen – awarded by BedandBreakfast.com, 2014
- Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky President’s Award, 2014
- Best Breakfast Recipe in the World Award, with over 6,000 entries – awarded by BedandBreakfast.com, 2013
- Industry Champion Award – presented by the Professional Association of Innkeepers International, awarded 2013 and 2014
- Selected as One of the Best B&Bs in the Southeast by Nashvillian Magazine, 2014
- Featured on the Southern Accents PBS TV Show, 2016
- Green Lodging Certified, Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky, 2014-2016
- Inn of the Month by Country Living Magazine
- New York Times named it as a Stylish Place to Stay while touring the Bourbon Trail
Dear Valued Guests,
At the Bourbon Manor, your health and safety, and that of our incredible staff, is our top priority. Like you, we’re aware of and concerned by the rapid spread of COVID-19 (aka Coronavirus). We want to take a few moments to address your concerns and let you know that we’re doing everything we can to ensure peace of mind for your upcoming travels with us.
While our standard routine has always gone above and beyond the minimum requirements for cleanliness in the hospitality industry, we’ve taken the time to update our policies and implement additional measures in the face of COVID-19. We’re also screening our staff daily to ensure no one is sick or showing any signs of illness. We have made it clear to staff that no one is allowed at work if they are showing any signs of illness. We are closely following all guidelines established by both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
If you do have reservations, we urge you not to cancel. We ask that you postpone your trip for a later time. If you do not feel comfortable with scheduling specific dates, we will gladly send you a gift certificate for the full value of your deposit, which may be redeemed at any time in the future.
Getting away to focus on health and mental wellbeing in times as uncertain as these is important. Our property will continue to offer the same exceptional accommodations and hospitality as always, and serves as a healthy alternative to larger and more crowded hotels.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Bourbon Manor soon.